Open by appointment only with the kind permission of the Owners.
Contact Kris McGillivray: 0407 981 291
Stadium Drive is within the Perry Lakes development in Floreat. This is an extremely attractive contemporary home, custom built for the lifestyle of the owners who are retired and have decided to downsize. Use of contrasting materials, both inside and out, is a feature of the home which give it both modern and warm personalities. The size and abundance of space belie the 270m2 lot upon which it is built. Open space and light are key features of this stunning home.
- Three large bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen (with walk-in pantry), living and dining
- Inside and outside living integration with column-less, fully retractable cavity sliding doors between living areas and the alfresco area
- Oversized garage with drop zone upon entry into the house
- Full size laundry
- Velux roof windows to the bathrooms and kitchen
- 35 course ceilings with feature bulkheads
- External walls feature a combination of acrylic render, spotted gum timber cladding and stacked stone walling
- Extensive cabinetry with Caesarstone benchtops to kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Glosswood cladding to the under-stair storage with hidden door
- American Oak flooring stained to mid-brown